Tenant Insurance

For over 50 years Vasey Insurance Brokers have been arranging quality insurance for tenants in the Haliburton County and surrounding areas.

We make our clients our first priority, so whether you need us to contact you during a specific time or visit you at home or the office, we are here for you.

Tenant Insurance

As a tenant, you do not need to insure the home, but you do need to insure your personal items inside the home plus personal liability coverage. Tenant insurance goes beyond that of the homeowner and protects your items from damage such as fire or water damage. Let us walk you through which insurance policies are right for you or your family.

  • About you

  • About your home

Our partners

Personal Insurance

Commercial Insurance